This is not a 100% safe magic trick, but it is safe enough for a 12 year old to do it. Please have an someone else with you and a first aid kit ready.
- Corn Starch
- Fire Breathing Torch or you can build one yourself (go to http://www.luxotica.com/education/howtomake/torches.php to learn how to make your own fire torch)
- First Aid Kit
- Take the spoon and take a big scoop of corn starch.
- Stuff it in your mouth. DO NOT SWALLOW IT!
- Light your fire breathing torch.
- Blow the corn starch as hard as you can into the flaming torch. Make sure you do this on a nice and sunny day. Do not do this on a rainy or windy day!
- You should be able to make the flame go a few feet long.
- Now here is where the water comes in handy. Take a large sip of water to get rid of the corn starch out of your mouth.
- If any injuries happen, do not blame me.
WARNINGS (Please read this):
- Hold the torch a few feet in front of your face and blow at it that direction. DO NOT BLOW IT AT SOMEONE ELSE OR ON TOP OF YOU!
- Do fire breathing on a sunny day. DO NOT DO IT ON A RAINY OR WINDY DAY!!!!! If you do it on a rainy day, the flames WILL BURN YOU FACE!!! I REPEAT DO NOT DO IT ON A RAINY OR WINDY DAY!!!
- Do not swallow the corn starch.
- Do not use a lighter as a fire torch. IT WILL BURN YOUR HANDS! If you blow corn starch at the flames of a lighter, the lighter will explode in your hands!
- Please bring a first aid kit when you do this.
Thanks for reading this article. Please read my other articles. Please comment and click the “I Like It” icon!!!